Including Insertion of Mirena, Implanon
- Abnormal bleeding and difficult periods
Including Endometrial Ablation, Removal of fibroids, Hysterectomy, removal of Polyps
- Period pain, pelvic pain and Ovarian cysts
Laparoscopic surgery including excision of mild to moderate endometriosis
- Menopause and Postmenopausal Bleeding
Hormone replacement therapy,
- Alternative therapies, investigation and management of abnormal bleeding
- Abnormal pap smears and colposcopy
Colposcopy procedures can be performed in the rooms
- Prolapse/Urinary Incontinence
Vaginal hysterectomy, prolapse repair, midurethral sling procedures, pessary placement and removal.
- Fertility issues
initial investigation and management.
- Management fertility due to PCOS.
- Pre-pregnancy counselling and checks
Including women with previous high risk pregnancy or recurrent miscarriage
Many conditions can be managed in the rooms. Where surgery is recommended this can be performed at Mitcham Private,Knox Private or North-Park Private Hospitals. Uninsured patients who require surgery will be referred to Eastern Health which provides access to waiting lists at Box Hill Hospital, Angliss Hospitals and Yarra Ranges Health in Lilydale.